Professional Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Tired of feeling disorganized around tax time? Or feel like you might be spending too much time on finance-related tasks but need support?
Working at the last second to gather documents for tax season can be stressful, and rushing bookkeeping-related tasks can make you vulnerable to mistakes, compliance issues, and missed growth opportunities. Thankfully, Cuselight bookkeeping services is here to lower the financial barrier of getting professional bookkeeping service and support to improve your company’s strategic and growth potential. Our trusted and experienced financial professionals are here for you!
- First, we’ll introduce you to one of our dedicated bookkeepers. They will get to know your business and gather all the information they need from you.
- Each day, week, or monthly depending on your needs, we will organize your business transactions, allocate them into the proper accounts, and prepare your financial statements. If our bookkeeper has any questions they will be in touch so that we can assure that transactions are posted accurately.
- This will allow you to keep accurate records and make tax season seamless.
- By monitoring your daily cash flow, we ensure you have enough funds in certain accounts and can even track your daily cash flow in the accounting software so that you can see where your business is on a day-to-day basis.
- This will allow you to properly keep track of your expenses and revenue which will give you accurate financials on a monthly basis.
- Entering your invoices in a timely and accurate manner allows you to see the money that is going out and what it's being spent on. This will help you manage your expenses and possibly help you cut unnecessary costs.
- Tracking your receivables and payables is a great way to see how much income you are bringing in after expenses.
- We will be able to enter your transactions in an efficient and accurate manner to portray proper books while keeping your finances up to date.
- Retained earnings
- Our team will review the financial reporting by doing a double check to make sure all transactions are allocated correctly before sending the finalized financial statements to the client.
- Our team suggests using QuickBooks as your accounting software but is open to using other accounting software to fit your needs.
- This will take the burden off of you of, making sure you have enough money in certain bank accounts. Our team can do your bank transfers for you, moving funds to the proper accounts when needed.
- Sales tax filing is extremely important for businesses. Having our team run the reports needed and file your sales tax online for you will ensure that you file on time and accurately.